Last updated on 1st July 2020
XOTIQ cosmetics has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy rights. At XOTIQ cosmetics, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. The following discloses how we collect information about you and how we use it.
What information do we collect?
We may ask you to provide us with your contact information; name, telephone number, home address, email address and age for competitions. When you make a purchase on our Website, in addition to the above, we also ask for delivery address, and payment method details. We may obtain information about your usage of our Website to help us improve and develop it further through online surveys and other requests.
What will the Data be used for?
Your data will enable us, and our processors, to provide goods and services to you, to process your requests, to provide prize draws or competitions, to notify you of important functionality changes, and for survey purposes to improve this website and to improve our services to you. All personal data is processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws. With your permission, XOTIQ cosmetics uses your personal data to send you marketing messages by email to keep you up to date on our latest product launches and offers.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time:
1. Click the "Unsubscribe" link in any broadcasted email you receive.
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from our mailing and/or email list.
3. Contact XOTIQ cosmetics via the customer service department and ask to be removed from our mailing and/or email list.
To correct or update your details, please get in touch with us by completing a form with your details/request via our email address.
You can remove or disable cookies at any time (please consult the help section of your web browser to change your cookie preferences). Please note that if you choose to disable the cookies, some features of our website or services may not operate as intended.
What Information Do We Share With Others
We do not sell or rent any of your personal data to any third party for marketing purposes – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. However, in order to provide you with certain services, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service providers which include IT, delivery and marketing service providers;
• Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packer, and delivery companies
• Professional service providers that help us run our business such as advertising partners, marketing agencies, website hosts
• Credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies, law enforcement to help tackle fraud
• Third party marketing companies to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you. These advertisements will relate to products you have viewed whilst browsing our website and are provided by XOTIQ cosmetics via specialist providers using cookies placed on your computer or other devices.
• Companies approved by you, such as Marketplace sellers where you place an order, social media sites if you have chosen to link your accounts to us.