Organic cosmetics are designed for those who want to live an eco-conscious lifestyle. They contain natural ingredients and produce less waste.
Be mindful of the inclusions in our lives whether it's buying a furry dress for which an animal has just sacrificed its life or, eating our favorite-yet sugary stuff or putting skin care and beauty products on your face
Because your choices have a deep effect on your outer as well as internal stuff, Choose wisely and choose rightly!
There’s no point in arguing, “Organic products are better for the environment and for you,” because at that point it becomes a debate rather than a discussion.
So instead of trying to convince you, I’ll take another approach. Here are my reasons why using natural and organic products is better for your skin and for the environment
It’s been a decade now since the organic trend became not just a fad but also part of our daily lives. We all know about organic food and how it can help with our overall health, but what about cosmetics?
Are they better for you than non-organic ones? Well, that is one weirdly debated topic. Some people are in favor of them because they are “good for the environment,” whereas others don’t see any benefit in using natural or organic products.
But here’s the thing: Even though most of us are not aware of this, using natural products is much better than other alternatives. It is not just some smeared campaign that was invented to make you spend extra money on something that will not work.
How Are They Safer Than the Regular Cosmetics……….?
Organic skin care products tend to be healthier for the environment because they rely on natural ingredients like herbs and oils…………….This reduces the impact on the environment caused by growing synthetic materials or using harsh chemicals like pesticides
Natural and organic skin care products contain fewer toxic ingredients than conventional ones. This means that you’ll have less exposure to potentially harmful substances when using them on a regular basis.
Why Natural and Organic Skin Care Products are Better for You
- They are made with natural ingredients, which means they don't have harsh chemicals in them that can damage or irritate your skin.
- They don't contain any synthetic fragrances that can cause allergic reactions.
- They are free from preservatives and colorants, which makes them safer than conventional cosmetics.
- They are more gentle on sensitive skin types like acne prone or eczema sufferers.
- They do not clog pores with mineral oils which leads to breakouts and blackheads!
- They won't strip away essential moisture from the face like traditional cleansers do every day when washing your face before bedtime or after exercising outdoors during winter months.
So what to look for in advertisements when finding the right product for you…?
- You must read the labels carefully: If you are choosing natural and organic cosmetics products
- Do not be fooled by the marketing terms such as “natural” or “100% natural”. Also, do not get carried away with the claims that are made in television advertisements.
- Skip it even if it is sold at a reasonable price: If you see that the product contains chemicals or synthetic ingredients, then it is not 100% natural
That's all folks
See you soon