We believe in the healing power of hemp seed and are dedicated to providing a vegan, clean, holistic, cruelty-free, and gluten-free experience of using beauty products made from hemp seed.
When you use XOTIQ products, you're not just adding color to your lips or face—you're also helping to support the ecosystem and protect the environment against harmful chemicals in other cosmetics. We're committed to being eco-friendly and are consistently looking for new ways to reduce our carbon footprint while maintaining integrity in our product. We believe in beauty that isn't just skin deep--it's also skin healthy!
- XOTIQ is a vegan, 100% organic makeup company specializing in using Hemp seeds.
- Our makeup is free of any chemicals or preservatives.
- Each product is made with nutrients found in nature hence the name XOTIQ which means "nourishment" in Navajo.
- It’s Ideal for every makeup lover who wants to get rid of chemicals in their body and choose safe and healthy green products.
Can Hemp Seed Makeup Be Part of a Healthy Skin Routine?
Choosing a vegan makeup brand can be challenging. So many brands use animal sources like beeswax and carmine. This is why we created XOTIQ, an all natural, hemp seed based, vegan and organic makeup company.
We’re determined to offer premium organic makeup at an affordable price without all the harmful chemicals found in most popular brands. Our primary focus is on formulating high quality, 100% vegan cosmetics and skincare products using the highest quality ingredients that are both environmentally friendly and cruelty-free.
CBD-based Organic Makeup: Giving Your Skin What It Needs to Look Good, Feel Great and Healthy
I am sure you are aware of the many uses of hemp seeds, from feeding animals to feeding people all over the world. Although there are countless uses for hemp seeds, what you may not know.
- There is a huge market for hemp seed based cosmetics and skincare products. Check out how CBD Hemp Seed can be used to infuse lotions and other beauty products with health and vitality!
- As CBD (cannabidiol) becomes increasingly more popular in the cosmetics industry, many are looking for natural sources of the compound to use as a base for their own formulations.
- A complete spectrum of amino acids, cannabinoids, fatty acids, terpenes and flavonoids, hemp seeds are extremely well-endowed with nutrients, personal care products, adding hemp seeds to the formula is likely to produce even better results.
Long story short: a Vegan and Cruelty-free, Pain-free and all natural brand that not only is focusing on medical issues but also everyday ones.
- CBD cosmetics are more than just what you put on your face. They're an everyday ritual, a way to express yourself, and the perfect compliment to your favorite outfit.
- In today's world, we face a lot of problems regarding our health, ranging from annoying to serious. And for the latter... well, there are chemists and doctors who will give their best to help you. However, if you'd like something simpler and cheaper, you should look upon the CBD hemp seed cosmetics market.
- CBD Cosmetic Cures Breakout, Psoriasis, Eczema, Rosacea and other skin problems that commonly occur, like redness and inflammation. CBD Cosmetics Hemp Seed Oil will deeply moisturize your skin and give you a healthy glow in just a few days of using the products.
Can you imagine a cosmetic that is extremely beneficial for your skin but at the same time very good for the environment and not causing any harm to animals or birds?
This kind of cosmetic must be really expensive, right? Crazy, nearly impossible dream? Right, but it is something that is possible with CBD cosmetics.
XOTIQ is your answer! It is helping the world with its cruelty free makeup and skincare products. Our products are infused with CBD. CBD is a compound that is naturally found in Hemp and it has been used for thousands of years. It’s extracted from the leaves and stems of hemp plants, but this doesn’t get you high at all. Although hemp plants and marijuana plants come from the same species, they are two different varieties. The reason why hemp plants produce CBD but not THC is because the former contains very little amounts of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is an antibody that finds its existence in almost all other vegetable species, like cannabis.